Residents can request that the Town bring a dump truck to their residence and leave it overnight to be used for large cleaning. A fee is charged for this service at a rate set by Town Council and the following rules apply:
- Each residential parcel is allowed to use the dump truck up to four (4) times per year.
- Only household solid waste is allowed, no commercial or business use.
- Hazardous materials or debris that is not accepted at the landfill cannot be put into the dump truck.
- Construction materials are not allowed since the landfill charges a tipping fee for this material. Residents violating this will forfeit future use of the dump truck. Any tipping fees resulting in this use will be added to the customers’ utility bill.
- The dump truck will be delivered by 3:30 p.m. on the date reserved and will be picked up by 7:30 a.m. the following day. The dump truck cab will be locked, and keys removed.
- All items must be placed inside the truck bed by hand.
- The requesting individual is responsible for any damage done to the dump truck.
- The Town reserves the right to decline a dump truck request if the requesting individual has a history of violating these rules and/or if the Town believes that the request is to dispose of inappropriate materials.